- If you get stuck, grab a prompt.
- If you need advice, ask the group.
- Links to participants are in the sidebar.
- If you’re not in the sidebar, don’t forget to sign up.
- Hashtags only work as one word without punctuation. #BahaiBlogging gets you this, while #Baha’iBlogging gets you links about the Bahamas and Baha cochlear implants.
- You can use more than one hashtag. #Bahai or #education or #YourTownName or #Thanksgiving or whatever. Just make sure it’s pertinent.
- If you post pictures, describe them so that our blind friends using screen readers can also enjoy your content.
- You can actually write posts in advance and schedule them to post on a day in the future when you know you’ll be too busy to write.
- (If you need help with learning how to do this, ask the group.)
- If you don’t know how to explain a concept in a way that makes sense to friends who don’t have much exposure to the Faith, there’s an excellent chance it’s been described in brief and beautiful language here.
- If you discover a mistake, you can always go back and edit it.
- Don’t forget we’re all learning.
- Don’t forget to have fun.
- You got this.
It’s November 1st and the Baha’i Blogging Challenge has officially begun. Don’t forget to check out everyone’s sites in the sidebar and share using #bahaiblogging.
Feel free to join our Facebook group for encouragement and support!